Social Care

Social Workers/Occupational Therapist
If you require any advice or assistance from these services we can a referral to be sent for you.

Benefit advice
We can assist you to obtain any benefit advice and can also arrange home visits from the Department of Work and Pensions. This can also include advice about Attendance Allowance, Carer Allowance, Pension Credit, Housing/Council Tax Benefit. We can arrange for Caroline Adams the local Pensions Adviser to meet you at the Centre or visit you at your own home if you prefer.